Watch the limed time replay of the Masterclass:
How to stop fighting with your strong willed defiant kid with the Five A Formula
A supportive virtual community & neuroscience-inspired behavior program to help you support your strong-willed kids to become the best versions of themselves.
Receive parenting tools, personal development practices, and everything else you need to create your new family team.
Teacher’s Aide. Lunch Lady. Hall Monitor…
Did you ever think you’d find yourself thrust into these new roles, all at once? None of us did.
And yet, here we are. Part of living and parenting in these unprecedented times means taking on a slew of new and unfamiliar responsibilities — while also continuing wearing the many other hats in your life… It’s. A. Lot.
And if you have a strong-willed child? You may find yourself feeling like you’ve bitten off way more than you can chew… like maybe you just aren’t equipped to take on all these unexpected new stressors.
In the meantime, your sensitive child may be feeling just as lost — whether or not they can clearly express it.
The good news is, you don’t have to face these strange times alone.
Because a new way of parenting is possible. Even with the challenges you’re facing right now in your family, community, and world.
As a parent trying to navigate this new reality where the rules seem to change every day, you don’t have to stay stuck in an endless cycle of trial and error. It’s time to learn new methods of helping your child… and yourself.
Join a Mastermind Community of 100+ Families Led by a True Thought Leader in the Parenting Space
Randi Rubenstein is the founder of Mastermind Parenting, a neuroscience-inspired behavior program that helps parents like you stay calm during button-pushing moments with your kids — so you can support them in feeling better and doing better.
On her own journey with her strong-willed child, Randi discovered an undeniable truth that’s more powerful than ever today: the old parenting methods just don’t work.
Threatening. Punishing. Trying to control your child. It only causes the most “outspoken” kiddos to dig in their heels.
In this unfamiliar new world, our most challenging kiddos are here to “inspire” us to learn a better way.
So let’s do this, together.
is a private parenting community of 100+ families — and everyone has at least one strong-willed kiddo.
As a BASICS Bootcamp member, you’ll have all the knowledge you need to retire old parenting methods involving fear, threats, and yelling — and replace them with loving, assertive communication techniques to gain cooperation and respect from your kids. Yes, even your most challenging one.
You’ll get access to a variety of resources to help you communicate with your strong-willed one in a way they can actually hear…
When you join the Mastermind Parenting BASICS Bootcamp, you’ll have access:
- For twelve weeks, you’ll be part of our BASICS Bootcamp where Randi will teach you her signature N.I.C.E. Framework to solve ANY problem you face with your kiddo. This Framework is broken down into the N.I.C.E. Wings to help you deal with defiance, meltdowns, respect, morning and evening routines, and more! (See more below!)
- Community and a group of peers who won’t judge or make you feel like your kid is abnormal or that you’re at fault
- Space to ask questions 24/7 so you never have to wait to get the support you need
- Weekly live Zoom Q&A Coaching Sessions
- Monthly challenges (with prizes, of course)
Coaching is also available within the Bootcamp by a licensed OT and certified Mastermind Parenting Coach.
This Bootcamp is for you if:
Randi prides herself on getting to know each member that invites her into their “home”. You’ll be moved (and surprised!) by her ability to remember all the little details about your life. You’ll feel seen and heard and understood — because it’s what you deserve.
Whether it’s power struggles, sibling fighting, aggression and violent behavior, respect, bedtime battles, morning mayhem, homework help, or technology addiction… no topic is off-limits…
PLUS, you'll get extra special VIP hand-holding from Randi and the Mastermind Team for the full twelve weeks to help you feel fully supported.
What happens once you join? Here’s what you’ll experience in Mastermind Parenting BASICS Bootcamp:
What to expect each week in the BASICS Bootcamp:
- Sunday. An email with your schedule for that week and weekly N.I.C.E. wing content.
- Monday. “Wing of the Week” webinar, sent via text
- Tuesday. “Wing of the Week”audio training, sent via text.
- Wednesday. Zoom coaching call.
- Thursday. Accountability Assignment.
Here’s everything you will receive each week in the BASICS Bootcamp:
1. The Program begins with a Kick-Off Call On Thursday evening, October 1, with the Mastermind Parenting team – so you become familiar with the program deets and we can start getting to know YOU! We hope you can make it AND as always, the call will be recorded in case something suddenly comes up.
*Bonus points if you can name that 1970’s sitcom reference
2. Then for twelve weeks, you’ll be part of BASICS – where Randi will focus on the four wings from the N.I.C.E. Framework.
This Framework is broken down to help you deal with defiance, meltdowns, respect, boundaries, morning and evening routines, and more!
3. Weekly LIVE Coaching Calls – with Randi or a Mastermind Parenting Coach. Solutions and REAL help solving the sticky scenarios you’ve been dealing with alone…until now. The Zoom calls are always recorded and you also have an opportunity to submit your question ahead of time.
4. Members-only Mastermind Parenting Mobile Application – you can log in from anywhere and access your learning materials on your own schedule. You’ll have a convenient way to quickly find call details + your BASICS Bootcamp resources from an app on your phone!
5. Community and a group of peers who won’t judge or make you feel like your kid is abnormal – We encourage you to join our private Facebook group, where the majority of our members connect. But, for those of you who prefer not to be on Facebook, all of your monthly materials are accessible within the app—no Facebook needed! We also use another cool app to engage in ongoing convos “walkie talkie” style away from social media. So don’t worry, we got you no matter what your preference of connecting.
Just look at what these Masterminders have to say...
1. What is the Mastermind Parenting BASICS Bootcamp?
It’s the private 3-month program into the intimate Mastermind Parenting community of families where everyone has at least one strong-willed kiddo. We are a tight knit group where lifelong friendships have been formed…virtually! Our Mastermind members have all figured out that therapy alone is not enough to help these kids. We’re fed up with traditional resources and ready to dig in and finally give our kids the support that will help them feel and do better.
The “digging in” consists of:
- Community and a group of peers who won’t judge or make you feel like your kid is abnormal
- Weekly Zoom coaching sessions as well as a space to ask questions 24/7 so you never have to wait to get the support you need
- Coaching is available within the Mastermind by a licensed OT and certified Mastermind Parenting Coach
- An intimate experience – Randi prides herself on getting to know each member that invites her into their “home”. You’ll be shocked at her ability to remember crazy details about your life. You’ll feel seen and heard and understood like never before!
- A variety of resources available nowhere else that will help you communicate with your strong-willed one in a way they can actually hear
- Monthly challenges with prizes. Convenient virtual mobile friendly learning. Disrupting unhealthy patterns. Laying a new foundation. Healing. Connection.
- There are nearly 100 families in our community.
2. Who is this Mastermind Parenting BASICS Bootcamp for?
This 3-month membership is for parents with a strong willed kid who want regular guidance, coaching, motivation, inspiration and support to FINALLY have a family that gets along and feels deeply connected. Need some help staying out of overwhelm so you don’t scream your head off and accidentally damage your most important relationships during these unsteady times? Need people to cheer you on that also happen to be smart and funny and driven and awesome…Just. Like. You? We’ve got you!
3. What if I fall behind?
That’s not possible. Because the community has a no tolerance policy for bullsh!t like parent shaming, judgment or living vicariously through your kids’ accomplishments. Everyone supports one another and goes at your own pace. There is never behind. And there is just the right amount of loving accountability to keep you on track. We. Got. You.
Remember, perfection is the enemy. You don’t have to do it all—or all at once! The content and community will be waiting for you, on good days and bad, whenever you would like to enjoy it. Consider it a lovely library of resources to support your most important role in life, being a committed parent.
4. How much does it cost to join?
5. What happens after I join?
Within hours, you’ll receive an email with your next steps. We will officially kick off on October 1st but we will be in touch with you before then to make sure you have everything you need.
Randi and her team pride themselves on excellent customer service and give every member more love and support than you can probably imagine — with honesty, integrity, and total transparency at every turn.
6. How do I access the materials?
Through the members-only Mastermind Parenting app and your new private community, on two different easy-to-use platforms. You can log in from your phone, tablet or computer. You’ll just need an internet connection to access the full materials, though you’ll download some content for offline use, too.
7. Is Facebook a necessary part of membership?
The majority of members connect on Facebook. But, for those of you who prefer not to be on Facebook, all of your monthly materials are accessible within the app — no Facebook needed! You’ll also use another cool app to engage in ongoing convos away from social media. So don’t worry — whatever your preference for connecting is, you’ll feel right at home.
8. What if I join the Mastermind Parenting BASICS Bootcamp, then decide it isn’t right for me?
We’d hate to see you go but if you have extenuating circumstances, Randi and her team will work with you and allow cancellation. Any request to terminate the agreement needs to be received in writing and we’ll follow up with a phone call to support you.
*Masterminders don’t leave or break contracts very often because we attract the most amazing people. A core value is to show up excellently and with integrity as a company, and our members are happy campers!
9. What if I have more questions?
Simply email Randi and her team at email@example.com and let them know what’s on your mind. They’d love to help!