In this episode, Lindsey, my “co-parent”, has a conversation with Mastermind Parent Anne-Ashley to find out how we helped her by tapping into the N.I.C.E. parenting framework. You will hear how this exhausted, and desperate mother was able to change her strong-willed child’s behavior and create a better life for her family.
Anne-Ashley had exhausted all of her resources trying to help her strong-willed child, who also had a medical diagnosis. Despite her medical knowledge, Anne-Ashley was unable to get her child’s behavior under control. Lindsay shared her story with Randi, who assured her that they could help Anne-Ashley since the problem was behavioral. Through working with Mastermind Parenting, Anne-Ashley was able to make changes not only for her child, but for herself as well, and both are now happier and healthier.
“We’re transforming our strong-willed kids and changing their lives – if we can share what we have learned and help other families who are in a similar situation, then we all win.”
In this episode, you will learn the following:
- How a medical professional and mother of a strong-willed child found solutions to her family’s struggles.
- What motivated a parent to share her story and how it can benefit other families.
- How a parent’s inner transformation can lead to better outcomes for their children.
And much more!
As always, thanks for listening, and be sure and head over to Facebook and you can join my free group Mastermind Parenting Community, where we post tips and tools and do pop up Live conversations where I do extra teaching and coaching to support you in helping your strong-willed children so that they can FEEL better and DO better. If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
About Randi Rubenstein
Randi Rubenstein helps parents with a strong-willed kiddo become a happier family and enjoy the simple things again like bike rides and beach vacays.
She’s the founder of Mastermind Parenting, host of the Mastermind Parenting podcast, and author of The Parent Gap. Randi works with parents across the U.S.
At Mastermind Parenting, we believe every human deserves to have a family that gets along.
Randi’s Social Links
Links & Resources
- Join us for Coach Week Live – The Transforming Your Strong-Willed Kid Challenge & Online Parenting Class
- Take the “Is My Child Strong Willed Quiz,” it’s free!
- MiniMasters Self-Study Program for Parents of Strong-Willed Kids
- Book your Free Solution Session live assessment here!
- Join our Free Facebook Group
Thanks so much for listening to the Mastermind Parenting podcast, where we support the strong willed child and the families that love them!
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the share button in the podcast player above.