When a mother’s strong-willed son kicks another mother’s son in the park, she chooses to empower both kids with a conversation instead of engaging in a defensive battle, teaching her son a valuable lesson in conflict resolution. From kicking to communicating, learn how you can transform your child’s conflict style.
“Can you imagine if every single child, especially the strong-willed ones, learned how to resolve conflict and learned how to be better communicators? Honestly, I think the whole world would change.”
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Develop critical conflict resolution and communication abilities for children.
- Implement the N.I.C.E. framework to enhance your parenting approach.
- Tackle strong-willed children’s behavior with the power of supportive conversations.
- Embrace the significance of mutual understanding and cooperative parenting.
And much more!
As always, thanks for listening, and be sure and head over to Facebook and you can join my free group Mastermind Parenting Community, where we post tips and tools and do pop up Live conversations where I do extra teaching and coaching to support you in helping your strong-willed children so that they can FEEL better and DO better. If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
About Randi Rubenstein
Randi Rubenstein helps parents with a strong-willed kiddo become a happier family and enjoy the simple things again like bike rides and beach vacays.
She’s the founder of Mastermind Parenting, host of the Mastermind Parenting podcast, and author of The Parent Gap. Randi works with parents across the U.S.
At Mastermind Parenting, we believe every human deserves to have a family that gets along.
Randi’s Social Links
Links & Resources
- Join us for Coach Week Live – The Transforming Your Strong-Willed Kid Challenge & Online Parenting Class
- Take the “Is My Child Strong Willed Quiz,” it’s free!
- MiniMasters Self-Study Program for Parents of Strong-Willed Kids
- Book your Free Solution Session live assessment here!
- Join our Free Facebook Group
Thanks so much for listening to the Mastermind Parenting podcast, where we support the strong willed child and the families that love them!
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the share button in the podcast player above.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.