Little did I know that when she stepped into a therapist’s office years ago, not only would my life be forever changed – but that I would go on to empower thousands of parents to cultivate healthier relationships with their children through the revolutionary Mastermind Parenting program. What started as a journey of self-discovery has evolved into a life-altering mission – but the story isn’t over yet.
“Boundaries are hard for all of us, but if I could learn this, anyone can learn this.”
In this episode, I welcome an esteemed panel of professionals who bring their personal experiences and extensive knowledge to the conversation. These experts include pediatricians and a psychologist, all of whom are also Mastermind Parenting members. With their combined expertise in child development, medical and mental health, the panelists provide valuable insights into the importance of effective communication and boundary-setting for parents navigating the challenges of raising strong-willed children.
It all started when I walked into a therapist’s office years ago, unaware of the concept of boundaries. This would become a significant turning point in my life, as the therapist recommended reading books on codependency and learning about boundaries. With a mix of disbelief and curiosity, I delved into the topic, gradually realizing the importance of effective communication and boundary-setting.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Uncover the underlying factors of strong-willed child behavior and how to navigate it effectively.
- Master techniques for fostering open communication and establishing firm boundaries in parenting.
- Develop tailored parenting strategies to celebrate and accommodate individual differences in children.
- Delve into holistic solutions to address behavioral challenges and foster child growth.
- Discover the benefits and impact of a supportive community and extensive resources in your parenting journey.
And much more!
As always, thanks for listening, and be sure and head over to Facebook and you can join my free group Mastermind Parenting Community, where we post tips and tools and do pop up Live conversations where I do extra teaching and coaching to support you in helping your strong-willed children so that they can FEEL better and DO better. If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
About Randi Rubenstein
Randi Rubenstein helps parents with a strong-willed kiddo become a happier family and enjoy the simple things again like bike rides and beach vacays.
She’s the founder of Mastermind Parenting, host of the Mastermind Parenting podcast, and author of The Parent Gap. Randi works with parents across the U.S.
At Mastermind Parenting, we believe every human deserves to have a family that gets along.
Randi’s Social Links
Links & Resources
- Take the “Is My Child Strong Willed Quiz,” it’s free!
- MiniMasters Self-Study Program for Parents of Strong-Willed Kids
- Book your Free Solution Session live assessment here!
- Join our Free Facebook Group
Thanks so much for listening to the Mastermind Parenting podcast, where we support the strong willed child and the families that love them!
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the share button in the podcast player above.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.