In this episode, I catch up with a couple who took my Mastermind Parenting Basics course about 18 months ago. I think you guys will find this convo inspiring and entertaining.
- Staying calm when your kids behave like lunatics and what that looks like for this couple
- Connecting the dot of your past impacting your parenting and how to change that
- How to be a connected couple and to bond through parenting & be on the same team
- Becoming a patient person when you’ve been prone to anger and violence in your past
- Retraining your brain with the programs you choose
- Understanding themselves more and their triggers while also understanding their kids and their
- stage of development
- Learning about yourself and really getting to know yourself and how that makes you such a
- more confident and effective parent
- Managing your mind and what that looks like when you’re kids are pushing your buttons
- Not just about shutting down the crying or upset but shifting your focus to “why” they are upset
- Why personality assessments can help you in your marriage
- Taking a parenting course and becoming a team can be even better than marriage counseling
As always, thanks for listening, and be sure and head over to Facebook and you can join my free group Mastermind Parenting Community, where we post tips and tools and do pop up Live conversations where I do extra teaching and coaching to support you in helping your strong-willed children so that they can FEEL better and DO better. If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
About Randi Rubenstein
Randi Rubenstein helps parents with a strong-willed kiddo become a happier family and enjoy the simple things again like bike rides and beach vacays.
She’s the founder of Mastermind Parenting, host of the Mastermind Parenting podcast, and author of The Parent Gap. Randi works with parents across the U.S.
At Mastermind Parenting, we believe every human deserves to have a family that gets along.
Randi’s Social Links
Links & Resources
Mastermind Parenting Basics course!
Ready to achieve what this couple has? You can read all about it and sign up for the next Mastermind Parenting Basics course HERE.
Apply for Free Coaching!
Thank you so much for listening and being an amazing mama that listens to parenting podcasts! I absolutely love connecting with other moms during the “Real Coaching with Randi” monthly segment and share their story. If you’d like to get some free coaching on a future episode, head over to https://mastermindparenting.com/freecoaching/ and hit the Apply button.
Get my book!
Hear about my family history and the tools that have helped me replace old parenting patterns that simply don’t work with these puzzling kiddos. It’s my way of paying it forward as a human that wants our kids to experience a kinder and more generous world. Head over here to get your copy >> https://mastermindparenting.com/book
Thanks so much for listening to the Mastermind Parenting podcast, where we support the strong willed child and the families that love them!
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the share button in the podcast player above.