In this episode, I speak about my 3 FAVORITE mastermind parenting tools and included interviews with 4 of my mastermind mamas speaking about their favorite tools. This episode is PACKED with loads of powerful content. Enjoy!
- Sibling mediation tool
- “You can try again tomorrow”
- Replacing yelling with a deep audible breath
- Seeing your kid’s perspective
- Being the soft place to land and what that looks like
- Why so many parenting tools feel unnatural
- The best way to send our kids the message that they are good enough exactly as they are and shaping positive self worth
- Listen and Stop Fixin’
- Empathy. Empathy. Empathy.
- What we mean by Jedi mind tricks
- Sign up for the The Live Masterclass - For Badass Mamas: Creating a Happier Household (even if you have a grumpy or strong willed kiddo)
Sign up for my Free Masterclass!
Apply for Free Coaching!
Thank you so much for listening and being an amazing mama that listens to parenting podcasts! I absolutely love connecting with other moms during the “Real Coaching with Randi” monthly segment and share their story. If you’d like to get some free coaching on a future episode, head over to https://mastermindparenting.com/freecoaching/ and hit the Apply button.
Get my book!
Hear about my family history and the tools that have helped me replace old parenting patterns that simply don’t work with these puzzling kiddos. It's my way of paying it forward as a human that wants our kids to experience a kinder and more generous world. Head over here to get your copy >> https://mastermindparenting.com/book
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!
Subscribe to the podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave us an iTunes review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.