In this episode, I catch up with a couple who took my Mastermind Parenting Basics course about 18 months ago. I think you guys will find this convo inspiring and entertaining.
- Staying calm when your kids behave like lunatics and what that looks like for this couple
- Connecting the dot of your past impacting your parenting and how to change that
- How to be a connected couple and to bond through parenting & be on the same team
- Becoming a patient person when you’ve been prone to anger and violence in your past
- Retraining your brain with the programs you choose
- Understanding themselves more and their triggers while also understanding their kids and their
- stage of development
- Learning about yourself and really getting to know yourself and how that makes you such a
- more confident and effective parent
- Managing your mind and what that looks like when you’re kids are pushing your buttons
- Not just about shutting down the crying or upset but shifting your focus to “why” they are upset
- Why personality assessments can help you in your marriage
- Taking a parenting course and becoming a team can be even better than marriage counseling
Mastermind Parenting Basics course!
Ready to achieve what this couple has? You can read all about it and sign up for the next Mastermind Parenting Basics course HERE.
Apply for Free Coaching!
Thank you so much for listening and being an amazing mama that listens to parenting podcasts! I absolutely love connecting with other moms during the “Real Coaching with Randi” monthly segment and share their story. If you’d like to get some free coaching on a future episode, head over to https://mastermindparenting.com/freecoaching/ and hit the Apply button.
Get my book!
Hear about my family history and the tools that have helped me replace old parenting patterns that simply don’t work with these puzzling kiddos. It's my way of paying it forward as a human that wants our kids to experience a kinder and more generous world. Head over here to get your copy >> https://mastermindparenting.com/book
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!
Subscribe to the podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave us an iTunes review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.