1. What is the Mastermind?
It’s the private membership parenting tribe, where everyone has at least one strong-willed kiddos. We’ve all figured out that therapy alone is not enough to help these kids. We’re fed up with traditional resources and are ready to dig in and finally give our kids the support that will help them feel and do better.
The “digging in” consists of:
- Community and a group of peers who won’t judge or make you feel like your kid is abnormal
- A content library of practical tools, tips and private trainings that really work – it’s all accessible from a private app only available in the Mastermind and fully accessible from your mobile device
- Weekly coaching sessions as well as a space to ask questions 24/7 so you never have to wait to get the support you need
- Private coaching available within the Mastermind by a licensed OT and certified Mastermind Parenting Coach
- An intimate experience – Randi prides herself on getting to know each member that invites her into their “home”. You’ll be shocked at her ability to remember crazy details about your life. You’ll feel seen and heard and understood like never before!
- A variety of resources that will help you communicate with your strong willed one in a way they can actually hear
- Monthly challenges with prizes. Convenient virtual learning. Disrupting unhealthy patterns. Laying a new foundation. Healing. Connection.
- Monthly bonus trainings like EFT Tapping, meditations, a brain dumping morning practice, behind the scenes videos and coaching with Randi and her kids and so much more!
We have nearly 100 families in our tribe. I love our Mastermind family, and you will too!
2. Who’s it for?
This membership is for those who want regular guidance, coaching, motivation, inspiration and support to FINALLY have a family that gets along and feels deeply connected. Need some help staying out of overwhelm so you don’t scream your head off and accidentally damage your most important relationships during these unsteady times? Need people to cheer you on that also happen to be smart and funny and driven and awesome…Just. Like. You? We’ve got you!
3. What if I fall behind?
That’s not possible. Because our community has a no tolerance policy for bullsh!t like parent shaming, judgment or living vicariously through your kids’ accomplishments, everyone supports one another and goes at your own pace. There is never behind. This is why we encourage members to take part in each new BASICS group at NO additional cost (4 times per year we enroll a group of new BASICS members which is the bootcamp phase of Mastermind during the first 6 weeks).
Remember, perfection is the enemy. You don’t have to do it all—or all at once! The content and community will be waiting for you, on good days and bad, whenever you would like to enjoy it. Consider it a lovely library of resources to support your most important role in life, being a committed parent.
4. How much does it cost to join?
The program is $2,997 per year. We do have a convenient payment plan of $297/month installments for a year. The membership is for one year because that’s how long this work takes to solidify. We don’t make false promises. This is life changing work and it’s only for those that are truly committed.
5. What happens after I join?
We’ll send you an email within hours and get you set up to begin learning immediately. You will be oriented immediately as you explore the library of content and the conversations in the community.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and give every member more love and support than you can probably imagine. We believe in honesty, integrity and total transparency.
6. How do I access the materials?
We have a Mastermind Parenting app members only, and we’ll also invite you to our private community on 2 different easy to use platforms. You can log in from your phone, tablet or computer. You will need an internet connection to access the full materials, though you will be able to download some content for offline use.
7. Is Facebook a necessary part of membership?
We encourage you to join the Facebook group, where the majority of our members connect. But, for those of you who prefer not to be on Facebook, all of your monthly materials are accessible within the app—no Facebook needed! We also use another cool app to engage in ongoing convos that is NOT social media. So don’t worry, we got you no matter what your preference of connecting.
8. What if I join Mastermind then decide it isn’t right for me?
We’d hate to see you go but if you have extenuating circumstances or feel the Mastermind is not right for you, we will work with you and allow cancellation. You will sign a 1 year contract so any request to terminate the contract needs to be received by us in writing. *Our members really don’t leave or break contracts because we don’t attract flakey people. And because our main core value is to show up excellently and with integrity as a company, our members are happy campers!
9. What if I have more questions?
Simply email us at email@example.com or schedule a call here www.mastermindparenting.com/call to get in touch with a Mastermind Parenting Coach. We’d love to help!